Academically, relationally and spiritually.
I'm truly amazed at how time flew by so quickly,
and how the winds of life came and gone.
I guess for me, year 1 started out on a high note with 04, how everyone was just so happy, friendly and HIGH. At some points, I really enjoyed the time spent as a class, at some points, I couldn't catch on with the humour or gossip. But I know for sure, that at the start of year one, everyone was just friends with everyone.
But like how all good stories go, there would be a climax or sad part, and that's where all our projects came in & where frictions between/among each other came in.
I don't know how 04 would develop and grow in year 2, but despite the terrains of this poly life, I still thank God for placing me in this class. Not because of the projects, or people, but because I know there's a higher purpose for me to be here. (:
But let's hope for the best,
and cross our fingers tightly that year 2 won't kami-kazi all of us with one blow! Haha. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment