Sunday, February 28

19.

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY KORRRR!

(I'm sorry that for the last few posts, it's been all about my brother, but yeah. Hehe)
Anyway!

It's your last TEEN year brother!

At nineteen:
you're more mature to be legal.
you are more responsible with your driving license
you get to count down to your big 2!
you shall free yourself of BMTC & OCS/Sispec.
you can throw away your "True Love Waits" card, heheh!
But most importantly, you're STILL the brother I love and cherish! (:

Nineteen things I've learnt about you throughout this eighteen years (in order of whatever pops into my mind first):

1. You're a person driven by dreams/end goals. & you never stop pursuing it until you've reached it.

2. You're able to handle stress in life, because you trust that God's in control

3. You love to scratch your head, even when it's not particularly itchy

4. You make loud funny/weird noises when you sleep.

5. You'd rather run than swim.

6. Music has been a part of your life, not your passion I'd say, but a gift God has given you.

7. You're an extremely awesome and my favourite listener (heh!)

8. Spending time with people impacts you more than gifts from people, even for birthdays.

9. You're not quick-tempered, but you'd need quite awhile to recover from any anger/frustration.

10. You're most of the time able to look at both sides of the situation & evaluate clearly.

11. You love taking pictures, but uploading them is a chore. Haha.

12. You like cute stuff, like piglet and your teddy. Haha!

13. You always need time to think and reflect, even in deeper conversations. You'd allow silence so that what you say comes out right.

14. You usually warn anyone who's annoying you that you're about to get angry if they don't stop. ("I'm getting angry, better stop ah." says you. :P")

15. You're a chivalrous man! :)

16. I guess sometimes playing the guitar, talking a longer bus ride, playing with Jingle just makes your day a little brighter.

17. You'll never let obstacles or hurdles stop you from doing what you want/know that you need to do.

18. Most of the time, you'll seek God's ways and approval in the things you do, cause you've always had this constant trust that God is faithful & He'll pull you through.

19. Family means a lot to you, and I know that you'll always love me even when I'm angry with you, or pissed you off, or even when I'm just so annoying. (:

I love you korkor!!!!
& I really hope you'll have a great birthday even in camp, though you'll only read this when you're out. Haha.

Ps: Kor! I've got not enough time to study for my exam!!!!!! Gahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment