28Mar-9Apr: Chummies adventure @ Perth
10Apr-13Apr: Kor's POP celebration & mom's bday @ Vietnam
Just thought I should leave something here before I disappear for exactly three weeks.
If you're reading this, you're probably thinking "Wah! Lucky girl!", and yeah I agree full on.
But I think more than it being a camp, adventure or holiday, it is a break for me (:
A break from studies, ministries & stuff that happens on a daily basis here in Singapore.
I really thank God for these trips, because in Batam I'll learn more about leadership, people and life. In perth, Ivy & I plan to really seek God and make this adventure a fun, exciting and yet relaxing and spiritual one. & in Vietnam, to finally close off my break with the love and support of my family (and very importantly, quality time with my brother!).
Of course, I'll miss some people & stuff in Singapore while being away for so long, but bear with me. I'll be back soon. I'll come back stronger, clearer, and with more directions regarding everything in my life. (:
If you're a christian, please pray along side with me. That through these three weeks, as I continue to pray and really think about life, God will speak to me and that I'll become a stronger person after these break period (:
I'll be updating my tumblr with pics and short texts, so yeah (:
I'm really looking forward to every single trip, thank God!
& thank you parents for allowing me to go to perth with Ivy, really appreciate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment