First impressions counts,
that's what they all say.
"Sporty", "shy" and "silent",
but "smart" made my day.
"Sporty", "shy" and "silent",
but "smart" made my day.
Acquaintance to classmates,
and classmates to friends.
Second day of school,
and all the rules were bent.
and classmates to friends.
Second day of school,
and all the rules were bent.
Soon it all began,
with assignments and projects,
quizes and tests,
it made us feel like total rejects.
with assignments and projects,
quizes and tests,
it made us feel like total rejects.
Groups were formed,
cliques no doubt,
but as a class so close,
no one was left out.
cliques no doubt,
but as a class so close,
no one was left out.
It soon became a deadline race,
an invisible competition.
Some work seemed like an impossible maze,
but we brought it to completion.
an invisible competition.
Some work seemed like an impossible maze,
but we brought it to completion.
Oh my,
I think I'll continue some day.
Cause now I'm just chasing my bed,
like any other day.
I think I'll continue some day.
Cause now I'm just chasing my bed,
like any other day.
No comments:
Post a Comment