Saturday, April 18

"Friendly"
"Cool"
"Like a super smart girl, like from RGS or something"
"Look like office lady (HAHAHAHAHHA!)"
"Athletic, super sporty. I wouldn't have thought you're a dancer"


These are the first impressions some of my classmates had of me. Pretty interesting eh? Especially the third and fourth one, my goodness! Made me laugh out loud, literally. hahah!

But yes, I'm enjoying my class very very much!
I think we're like the coolest class in SP.
Who would go for a class outing to watch 17Again, when we're supposed to be doing flag day, meeting each other only on the second day?
Seriously, DMC04 rocks!!!!! :D


Really thank God for people like them, and i'm looking forward to monday, when school starts! (:
Oh and looking forward very much to my MANGO MILKSHAKE! woohoo! It's the bomb in SP man! You so gotta try it, seriously!


Another thing is,

I think I'm really enjoying ballroom (:

It's like I can finally say I can dance ballroom, after wanting to learn it like crazy since sec2/3.
It has got a hold in my heart, just like how I truly fell in love with ballet, during intermediate grade especially (: Thank you God, for this passion you've placed within me!
-MND

No comments:

Post a Comment