2. Still busy as ever with projects
3. Finished reading Sister's keepers (FINALLY!), started on Salem's Fall.
4. Riverlife Church = H1N1 Communal Spreading Base
5. DMC04's BBQ cum Sleepover
6. JA Sleepover
Hmm, that's about it that is worthy of knowing about my life in the recent few weeks(:
But here's what's been on my mind...
Are you ready to die? Sadistic, I know.
My answer is this: Yes, but my only regret is that many of my friends and friends of friends of friends (...) aren't safe. (If you get what I mean)
I've been thinking about death, not in an "emo" or sadistic way, but in a thoughtful way.
Many people avoid thinking or talking about dying, because, understandably, it is scary and uncertain, and of bad "karma" to talk about.
But unknowingly, I've been thinking a lot about it lately. I've been asking myself if I'm ready to just perish and leave the world as it is today.
Selfishly, I would love to leave this place, for my real place in heaven, where it's flowing with milk and honey.
Mmhmm, I can smell the rich aroma of honey, yummy! hehe.
But I know God isn't done with me yet. He has yet to bring on the persecution, the discrimination, the insults and the growth in my life. I yet to stand strong and proclaim God's goodness without being ashamed of my faith, I yet to stand against what I know I shouldn't do. I yet to share the love that I've received so freely from my Abba Father, and say that God loves you too, even to those who don't believe.
So I know that death isn't my calling yet, but a revival in my land.
Although this might be so, I want to live life as if I'm dying tomorrow. To make my TODAYs count for God. It's really not easy to do it, but I'm trying. To make sure that the people around me everyday gets to experience the sweetness of God through me.
To SHSS cell, if you're reading this, let's press on into God's goodness through this time of dryness and trials. Let's seek what God wants to do, and not what is happening. Keep praying, stop questioning, cause God always has His purpose.
Trust God through everything, and everything includes un-trustable times.
Amanda Teo
No comments:
Post a Comment