Have you not heard?
Have you not seen?
O-level results are already in!
O-level results are already in!
After three over months of studying and squishing every detail I've studied in my four years in st. hildas, the results of my hardwork is about to be revealed!! My two rounds of Amath TYS, and one round each of math,chem and bio TYS, all my effort and time, it's all gonna be rewarded by God this coming monday! :D
Where I got that determination to go on studying through those stressful three over months?
I'll tell you, God! (:
and of course, the great support I got from my friends, tecahers, leaders and most importantly, my family! The support I received really blew me away. I realised through all these, that I'm really so blessed with a family that is always there for me. A family who saw me through this season with prayers, encouragments, understanding and an extra amount of love! (: If I didn't know that I had so many people supporting me, I think I would not have the stamina to last that long.
So special thanks to:
daddy, mommy, kor! <3 I love you to bits!
Study rangers! Really thank you so much!
Shiyun, Shirui, Bel! (: you babes kept me going.
the airport studying megalifers! HAHHA!
and of course, the many who has encouraged me along the way! (: THANKS!
I really can't name every single one of you, but if you've helped me along the way, know that I appreciate it so much! (:
But well, no matter what my results may be, which I am very anxious to find out, not scared or worried, but anxious and nervous, I know that God has a perfect plan and place for me to be this year! But I'm trusting and believing that God will give me the results I deserve (: so thank you so much Daddy God, in advance! I love you more than anyone else!
OKAY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MONDAY TO COME NOW! (:
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT I GET!!!!!!!! OH MAN!!!!
but for now, I'm gonna rest in the peace of God, that I'll do well, because God says so, and it settles that! :D
<3, MND
ps:// if you're there on the results day, don't be surprised if you see my tearing before I get my results k? cause i've a feeling i'll cry no matter good or bad results. hahha!
Have you not heard?
ReplyDeleteHave you not seen?
O-level results are already in!
C'mon. Some rip-off haha.
But hey, happy to see you ending this journey in faith!
yeah, whatever! hahah!
ReplyDelete