Monday, January 5

A bud again...


I know it's getting really late (I'm sorry mommy if you're reading this, hehe!), but I just want to pen down my thoughts before I go to bed (:

I believe that this year is a year of new beginnings for me!
A fresh new beginning in school, definitely, a time where friendships can be built upon nothing but trust.
A new beginning in my journey of expanding my dance skills and techniques, a new beginning in my ministry, and most important of all, a new beginning in my walk with God!

I'm really looking forward to what God has install for me in 2009, 17th year on Earth. (:
It's satisfying, come to think of it, that God has brought me through so much in just sixteen plus years.
I'm anticipating God's work in my life, and His perfect plans for me in the next direction I should take for my education and ministry. I'm excited to see God move in the precious lives under Shiyun's and my care, and I'm eager to see what God is doing with my life, moulding and shaping me into a person of greater love and faith!

God, I want to start my year right, a year that I will continue
to live for You and grow in You. I pray that You'll be the Lord of all my
decisions and dreams, emotions and thoughts. Jesus, I want to live my 2009 for YOU!
Amen! (;

Well, dear friends (those who actually still keep track of my very inconsistent blogging),
I wish you all the best in your 2009, and have a very very blessed year ahead! (:

MND
MND stands for Amanda without the 'A's,
or Moulded 'N' Defined (by God)



No comments:

Post a Comment