Tuesday, January 13

15/12

So results weren't as what I'd hoped for, but I still thank God for it!
English = B3 )):
Chinese = B3 (OMG!)
Amath = B3 (F9 to B3, wow!!)
Math = A2 ))':
Science = A2 \:
Humanities = A2 (C6 to A2!!)

I'm really happy for half of my subjects, but kinda expected better for the other three subjects. But nevertheless, results are out, and I can only give thanks to God, be it good or bad because He has brought me this far. To the end of this race that I ran with much perseverence and strength from God (: And I know without a doubt, that I've grown through this whole period of preparing and going through O-levels.

I can now stand to testify that my Jesus has been faithful to me,
and His grace overwhelms me (:
Now, the decision is where should I go next?!
JC, Poly, Lasalle, NAFA!
I'm really lost, really unsure of where I should be ): and it's annoying me ):
Sighhhhhhhhh! All I know is this, that wherever I will be, God has a plan for me, but I still have to make a choice, don't I? Oh man!
Sometimes I wish that God will not give me choices, but then again, I'll blame God if anything goes wrong.
Where now, brown cow?!
):
xoxo,
MND

No comments:

Post a Comment