Saturday, February 6

NS stole my bf (best friend)

Yesterday, my mum, bro and I took neo-prints for the first time (we drew our dad in, cause he's overseas. HAHA )
Yesterday, I bought my brother a dog tag that says "Lemuel Teo // Ephesians 6:11-17"
Yesterday, I couldn't imagine that my bro's becoming a soldier in a few hours time.

Today, kor enlisted into the army.
Today, I heard the loudest "YES SIR!" I've ever heard in my life.
Today, I've seen the how united a group of people can be, though they've only met for a few hours.
Today, I saw my brother become a MAN, without crying! (:

Tomorrow, I'm gonna miss YOU so much, I can kill myself.
Tomorrow, I won't have anyone to go home with after church.
Tomorrow, I shall keep praying for you. For strength, willpower and the power to STAND (:

Love you many many best friend! :D
Hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment