I really thank God that you enlisted on a weekend with the following weekend as CNY, so that you can book out earlier. But I'm beginning to miss you so much even though I just saw you just now.
But but! You're in tonight, until next saturday afternoon!! ):
I guess through your "disappearance", I've truly realised how much you mean to me.
How much I really need someone to talk to when I get home, just to talk about how I'm doing in school, spiritually, ministry and life as a whole, and yet knowing that you'll never get bored of my chatter, or judge me of my wrong doings.
How you'll always correct me, teach me and guide me to be a better person for God.
How I'd cry like a water tap, and laugh like a hyena, how you saw every single side of me and yet still loving me.
How you would fall asleep after I chatter on for over 2 hours. Hehe.
How much you are a blessing to me. (:
I really miss talking to the wee hours with you about life.
I guess I'll really have to learn how to treasure the nightly phone calls and the precious precious weekend you get. Haha.
Daaaang. it's gonna be a grueling SEVEN days without you!!! UGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment