Wednesday, December 23

Missions, CPs Missions, Christmas and Camp!

It's really quite late now, but I thought I should just leave a little note to keep this a little more alive. (:

I just came back from my mission trip in Malacca, which was from 16-21dec.
It was a really good trip for me, though I feel that we could have done more.
But overall, I know God grew each and every one of us in the team in our personal spiritual life and as a team.

Dear mission team,
it's really amazing to see how two cells came together as one team, putting aside our differences and really putting in the effort to mingle and build our friendships. I really hope that it won't end here, be it our friendship or our growth in our King.
I really enjoyed the time I spent with the 13 of you, and I miss you guys quite a bit actually! Haha. All of you made this trip a much enjoyable and fun one, and not forgetting the ever-oh-so-cute kids we played with (: Heh.
Thank you Charmaine, Shawn, Shiyun, Christabel, Isabel, Joelle, Abel, Clarissa, Cavell, Courtney, Royston, Berek, and Renee so so much!

Go and change the world!

Well, other then missions,
I'm really really looking forward to ELEVATE (megalife & highlife) CAMP!!!!
&&& CHRISTMAS!!!!

I (HEART) CHRISTMAS WITH ALL MY HEART!
Hahah. I love the fellowship with the people, the carols, the gatherings, the presents :P (hehe!), & for this year, the Advanced Party for Camp! Haaaa.

But yeah, I'm really looking forward to a wonderful christmas! :D

Ps: Should I go back to ballet in 2010? S:

No comments:

Post a Comment