Monday, September 28

Fire ball.

Well, it's 2:08am now, so it's late.

But I felt like typing stuff down, stuff about PJ, about God.

PJ is my youth pastor, MY pastor. The first pastor that played a major role in my life.
Though I've never exactly lead/work with her in specific projects/missions, listening to her preach, teach and challenge has changed my life.

PJ is a dynamic woman, one who speaks with passion and zeal. Someone who challenges us to go beyond our limits, into God's limits, one with authority and yet gentle to our spirit. One who's prayers at the altar has changed my life, one who fasted and loved us just because she did.

Someone I respect and honour, someone who has inspired me to live my life for God. Someone who taught me leadership, who taught me what it means to be a disciple of Christ. The person who dreamt Godly dreams, and believed in faith that it would come to past. One who believed in EVERY young person.

PJ was the one who called me 'fire ball', cause she believes that God's gonna use me to spread God's word like a fire ball. She's the one who prayed over my life for the anointing of God, who baptised me in the Spirit, who comforted my spirit with God's words through her. 

Megalife is where she is, because of PJ, because of her obedience to be used by God in that season of her life. Goodbyes are always tough, but I didn't think it would be THIS tough. But we all know, it's all about God's timing and obedience. So PJ, go! Cause Megalife is always behind you, always supporting you, I'm always behind your back cause I love you, my youth pastor! Thank you for believing in me (:

"Fire ball"

No comments:

Post a Comment