Primary function: Extraverted intuition
Secondary function: Introverted feeling
Tertiary function: Extraverted thinking
Least function: Introverted sensing
ENFPs are described as creative, resourceful, assertive, spontaneous, life-loving, charismatic, passionate and experimental.
I guess I've not changed much on the surface, but weighing the percentages, I have!
I was a HIGH extravert, but now I'm in between, just slanting to the extravert side.
It's made me realise something, people change.
We do change, we're changing every second, every moment in our life, just not drastic changes. It is only when we look back after a few years that we see a change in ourselves. We may not realise that we're changing, but we are.
But it's not all about the change, it's about the everyday decisions we make that affects how we are changed, and that's the important part. Our daily living is going to bring us higher, or lower, we'll never be stagnant through our lives. Our opinions, view points and ideas will change, maybe not today or next week, but over the years.
'Change is constant', and change is something we have to embrace.

No comments:
Post a Comment