Thursday, April 2

Freaky Vision.

These are called Sclera Contact Lenses.
In my opinion, I think they're extremely cool, but dangerous. (:

When I first saw someone wearing it, it freaked me out, till I was literally speechless.

I was at work, and was about to tell him that he can slide down the slide when I saw his eyes, black sclera (the first picture). I seriously thought I saw a ghost or some scary guy, like the guy from P.U.S.H. Where his eyes can turn full black. Totally freaked me out. But thankfully I was wearing my sunglasses, so he could not see my widened eyes, not like I knew where he was looking though. But I assumed he was looking at me for directions, so I just waved my hand in the direction for him to do down the slide. -quivers-

I never knew such maniacal stuff actually existed.
It's totally out of one's mind.

There's also the bionic lenses, some wacky whiz kicked off.
It acts as a binoculars in your eyes, so you can see really far and clear, which allows you to spy into your neighbours house for a whole day without being noticed. But this is still under much progress, as the scientists are searching for a way to allow energy flow into the contacts for the electronics to run. Incredible spyware. :)

There's also... eye TATTOO!
Like literally tattoo in the sclera. It's crazy and unnecessary, which I think only the brainsick people would do. It's nauseating, i tell you. Go watch the youtube on it. Gross to the max!

But well, just to put my thought down about this stuff. (:

-MND


No comments:

Post a Comment