
There was a time I packed my dreams away
Living in a shell,
hiding from myself.
There was a time when I was so afraid
I thought I’d reached the end.
Baby, that was then.
But I am made of more than my yesterdays.
I had to decide.
Was I gonna play it safe?
Or look somewhere deep inside,
Try to turn the tide.
Find the strength to take that step of faith?
Will I be able to sing/dance out the response below to the two verses above?
This is my now,
And I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around,
I can’t believe the love I see.
My fear’s behind me,
Gone are the shadows and doubt.
That was then.
This is my now.
Jordin Sparks came on with this song while my iTunes was on shuffle and it got me thinking and reflecting upon the dreams I have/had. The dancing dream, to be exact.
The dream of being a dancer who can change those who do not know how to appreciate dance, to love it.
The dream of travelling the world to dance for the world to see, or teach little princesses what it means to love dance and how to dance.
The dream of inspiring lives through movements from my body,
the dream of being who I really am when I dance, to lose everything on my mind and heart and dance it all away.
The dream of travelling the world to dance for the world to see, or teach little princesses what it means to love dance and how to dance.
The dream of inspiring lives through movements from my body,
the dream of being who I really am when I dance, to lose everything on my mind and heart and dance it all away.
But the dream faded unknowingly, or maybe I do know, but it's a whole lone story by itself.
My thought of the moment is this,
what am I gonna do about this dream that came once upon a time in my life?
A happily ever after, or a poison apple death?
what am I gonna do about this dream that came once upon a time in my life?
A happily ever after, or a poison apple death?
Unclear, uncertain, and hoping.
lasalle, NAFA? :\
Jesus, help me! (:
MND
No comments:
Post a Comment