Friday, August 20

POLY/ITE 2




Hey POLY/ITE 2!

I'm sorry the pictures does not show everyone, but well yeah.

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH KANG!! (:
As your cell member i just wanna say thank you for everything you've done and sacrificed for the cell. I feel really blessed to have you as a cell leader and like what i wrote on your wall on facebook, i know being a cell leader isn't the easiest thing sometimes, so I'm really thankful that you've stayed strong with us, leading and guiding us (:

To the rest of the cell,
thank you! Thank you for the authenticity in cell. How I can just share my life so openly without fear of being judged or criticised, even when I'm really in the wrong. Thank you for always being such an accepting cell, one the loves and embraces. I really love our cell for the times of deep sharing of lives, to the point where I'll cry when i share, but yeah. I really love our cell for that. Thank you! (:

To sharmaine, thank you for being such a strong support for joy and the cell. Reminding us of cell, taking attendance and remembering our birthdays. You've truly been a blessing to the cell.

To deon phua, hahah! My dancing partner in cell. Thank you for just being who you are with us, being unafraid to share how you're feeling and just being the joker in cell. haha. Thank you for the stupid, silly, funny, insane moments when you really made me laugh till my belly ached. Thank you for teaching me a little bit of chacha, and let's continue dancing man! Woo!! hahah.

To erwin, moses, joelS, daryl, vicky, and abby, you guys have really been missed by us in cell. We really miss your presence in cell so much. Come back k, we want to share lives with you too! :D

To basia, nehnehniel, yolanda, you JC peeps! haha. As much as we're Poly/ITE, you've really been such a part of us. And i'm really thankful for you guys in cell too. I hope the cell will help your carry your 'burden' of As, to walk and support you through. Jiayou! :D

To weishy and didi, you guys mean a lot to me! so i've decided to dedicate another post for y'all. hahaha.

I'm really hoping i didn't miss anyone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment