
via happydose/
This is to the the friends who really really matters a lot to me.
The ones who have brought much joy to my life,
ones whom I’ve shared my life with,
ones whom I may have argued/struggled/thrashed out with, and yet still love dearly,
ones who really know me deep down inside,
ones whom I really care about and love,
ones who will cause such a drastic change in my life if you’re gone.
Here’s a friendly hug to:
Weishy, Chummy, Buddy, Rui.
Cel, Mich, Stephy.
Trishy OB, Chels.
Plankton, Di-di, HB, Sweat
Daddy, Mommy and korkor.
JA, L-cell, Stayover Gang, SHSS Cell, and Poly/ITE2 Cell.
Thank you for everything guys!
You mean a lot to me (:
P.S. I’m planning to dedicate a post to all of you individually throughout August, so keep a look-out for my words to you (:
No comments:
Post a Comment