
Second PWM person: Shawn Tan aka Sweat.
Firstly, a very very happy birthday shawn! (:
You've really been a blessing to my life ever since sec 1, just being there when I need a leader and a guide.
I was just going through my pictures to find a picture of both of us, and (sadly) I can't seem to find any of just two of us! We need pics! Haha.
But anyway, I'm really thankful to have you as my leader when I first came into SHSS. I still remember the first time you met me to disciple me at Tea Valley, when it was still at its old location. I remember you pointing out to me my pride and how I need to change. I remember you guiding me as a leader, teaching me how to do word and lead worship. I remember your little notes and cards of encouragements that really spurred me on to lead and grow in my calling. Thank you.
Up till today, I still regard you as my leader shawn. Till today, you're someone I truly treasure, respect and love (yeah, i do!) as a leader and friend.
I find it extremely heart-warming and comforting that even though we have gone on with our lives, taking on different paths and cells, I can still call on you when I need help. It's amazing how you still understand me so well, know my strengths and weaknesses as a leader and really guide me to be a better person for Christ.
I am truly honoured and blessed to have you in my life, cause I know that although you are my leader first, you are my friend and really, an older, now much older, brother! haha.
Thank you sweat for always being there.
Thank you for the time you've invested into my life, even till this year.
Thank you for still calling me 'panda' after so long, you're still one of the few who calls me that.
Thank you for sharing your life with me.
Thank you for not giving up on me, and always believing in me.
Thank you for the words, the time, the prayers that you've put into my life.
Thank you for everything sweat. (:
Happy birthday to you,
and I believe you'll invite me to your wedding soon yeah? Heheh.
Here's to a fruitful year, and a girl-in-hand soon! :P
With much love,
panda.
Ahhh.. Amanda! Haha.. Wow that was really a big big sincere appreciation. =) I'm simply lost for words. That was very sweet of you. I never thought all those mattered so much to you.
ReplyDeleteHaha.. ok should just call you panda.. haha.. (Didn't know that was something you appreciated) Haha.. I always remember calling you amanda only when there's something that needs to get done..
Our memories is like a camera, constantly snapping pictures of moments in our lives, good or bad. We store those pictures in our hearts. Of moments in our lives that we treasure with the people we cherish and love. We certainly have not taken any pictures together, but the moments we had were pictures in my heart that would forever be there. Haha trust me panda, I did not copy and paste that, but truly were from my heart. I look forward to having more pictures in my heart with you somewhere in that picture too. =)
Keep loving God and pursue your calling. And remember that you MUST find a mentor.. or else I will simply keep bugging you! Haha..
In His love,
Shawn Tan Jian Qiang