
Hey there baby girl! (:
Okay, not much of a baby anymore, but well... haha.
Anyway, this post is rather delayed due to my busy schedule :P Hehe. But nevertheless, here's a birthday post for you! (:
Not just to wish you a happy birthday, or just to tell you how much i really love you.
But really about how much you mean to me.
Even though we don't meet often, nor do we actually talk often, but I know deep down within me, with the deepest conviction, that you'll always be there for me. Likewise, i'm here for you too.
I can't explain how much you mean to me as a friend, but just for the sake of putting it into words, it's like you're the fork and i'm the spoon (or the other way round). We can function by ourselves, and be of good use actually. But when you put us together, the world just expands.
Like, hmm, I need you there to bring out the full potential in me, like how a fork complements a spoon. We are not similar in every way, in fact, our differences are quite a few, but somehow it has made our friendship feel so real and important to me (:
So yeah, just want to let you know that you're one of my most important and closest friend, and that I really do love you (;
Marina barrage soon?!?!? :D
Love you lots! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment